How to get in touch with me
I fell helplessly in love with Scotland after I moved here and I started this blog in order to help others who feel in a similar way, to plan better trips. And I love hearing from you!
I receive many emails and messages, sometimes more than I can handle and I don’t always have the time to respond as detailed as I would like.
To make it easier for me to help you with your query, consider contacting me in one of the following ways:
- Got a quick question? Get me on social media – either on my Facebook page or on Instagram @watchmesee.
Consider commenting your question on one of my posts, so that others can see the answer and also benefit from it.
- Longer questions might require more detail or a little research and take up more of my time. Send me an email to [email protected] and kindly buy me a coffee via my Ko-Fi page so I can take out the time to send you a personal and detailed response.
- Looking for an itinerary review or customised itinerary through Scotland? Check out my Itinerary Planning Services and get in touch at [email protected]!
- To discuss a partnership or collaboration please visit my Work With Me page and send me an email.
- If you would like to stay in touch with me, hear what’s happening at Watch Me See and find out about upcoming trips, latest blog posts and news from Scotland, sign up to my monthly newsletter.